I am told I need to house sit. The person in question is my friend Dave, a man in his 40's with wealth and a lust for travel. I am very in need of money so I agree to watch his house while he is gone on vacation. We never meet in person, and communicate over text. I'm driving around a very rich neighborhood, most of the houses are ridiculously large and flashy, my vehicle is a smaller white sedan. After circling the neighborhood various times I find his house, I wide, but only one-story home, very neat and well taken care of.
I already knew I was sleeping in the backyard, Dave had a miniature house prepared, yet it had no carpet or door, I barely fit in it. The backyard was clean, with a few items laying around, standard garden tools, and a tarp fully spread out, made no sense but I didn't care.
I soon became bored, it was a quiet night and the weather was calm. I noticed the backdoor was open, so I entered Dave's house. It was neat, organized. I searched his kitchen for milk and cereal, which I found and made a bowl of, I do not remember what kind. I receive a text from a nameless friend, saying I should go to the club down the street.
I arrive at the club, it's a large building consisting of smaller rooms, about 40 in all. A line of Hispanics await to enter. I get in after seeing my friend, I cannot remember his face or name. After spending ten minutes inside I realize I was house sitting and needed to get back, as I leave I notice everybody else is leaving, as if the club closed. A drunken, short powder-blue shirt wearing Mexican guy bumps into me and threatens to fight me. I laugh at his small stature. A man's voice is heard over the intercom, stating we should all return to our rooms, I find my friend and we enter the club again, and enter our room.
The room was blank, except for a small patch of fake, plastic grass, about 12'x12' in the middle. The same Mexican enters the room, now a lot friendlier. He tells me, that's where we are going to spar, I ask him isn't it too rough to fall on that fake grass, he shows me it's padded underneath. We begin to change into fighting clothes, shorts and tank tops, we both begin to put on fighter style padded gloves, they are very hard to get over my hands it seems. We stand across from each other, waiting for the voice over the intercom to tell us to begin, it never happens. I decide to leave, and the dreamscape changes completely.
I'm in a large house, about four stories high. The last floor has a wooden, half-built balcony, overlooking a very green grass land that stretches to a city street in the distance. The house next door looks very old, and surrounded with trees, very dark and ominous. My friend Rickey and Marcus are with me. We are busy making plans to fight something off, I was a bit confused. A girl is with us, she is very pretty and half Hispanic and white. She has interest in me, but at the same time seems terrified by the situation were in. She keeps trying to pull me aside to kiss me and hug me, but I fear we need to plan for an attack. Marcus keeps asking us to help, I keep telling him "we are!". The woman keeps explaining things she wants to do to me, tie me up and choke me. She talks about always wanting to penetrate a man, at this point I feel uneasy. A noise is heard from outside, I run to the balcony to see a fat man trying to use the bathroom through a hole in the wood, he says "It's the only safe way to do this with these monsters out here".
I see a small girl running towards us from the distance, it's Rickey's daughter and she is very much undead and possessed. He is still inside and is unaware, I see the fat man stumble and fall off the balcony breaking his neck in the fall, I run inside and begin to slide chains to the door handles. Marcus is playing a video game and asks me to play two players. I tell him "We need shoes". I proceed to put his white K-Swiss shoes on, he is upset and says he does not want to wear his black boots. I tell him we have no time to argue. Just as I finish the little undead girl breaks through the balcony door, I take the chair off the other door and run at her, Rickey screams to "stop!". I bash her until the chair breaks, she slides off the balcony like a rag-doll to the ground below. We run down the stairs of the house, much of the undead things are bursting from every direction, Marcus is fighting them off with a shotgun, the blast makes my ears ring.
Once we get outside we notice the next door house is on fire and the police are already there. Also the house we emerged from is also now on fire and a sense of victory comes over me. I look at a tree in front of the ominous house and see chained up rabid, undead pigs. The cops tell me they are dogs. Afterward, what seems like the chief approaches me and tells me this is all because of me, I saved everybody from the spread. I ask, "the spread of what?". He smirks and does not reply.
I awake.
crzy
ReplyDelete