I arrive at Riley's Tavern, I'm dressed fairly nice. All my friends are there, including my ex-girlfriend Brooke. As the place begins to pack in, I attempt to dance and slip backwards slamming my mouth the edge of a wooden bar counter. I taste and feel the blood pouring out of my mouth, Brooke looks at me with horror, I tell her, "I'm fine!". I feel a tooth is missing, I look around the floor, it's dim and crazy disco lights are flashing everywhere, eventually I find it, its long about 4 inches, all intact.
As I enter the bathroom, I see myself in the mirror, my mouth bloodied and dripping, a side tooth missing, for some reason I smile and think I look cool. I place the tooth in my pocket and leave.
The dreamscape changes, now I'm playing a poker game, with a bunch of serious people I do not recognize. The casino looks like a cruise ship, but is not on sea. Phil Hellmuth sits next to me and immediately begins talking trash. I tell him to shut the fuck up or I will bust him in the mouth. He stands up and gets in my face, I tell him to swing away. He does, and it's so slow I duck from it. I try to counter his punches with my own, which do land, but seem slow as well and not damaging, we punch each other for what seems like a minute, but neither of us are doing any damage. The tournament directed tells us to sit down or we are ejected from the game. We shake hands, apologize to each other, and return to our seats.
I awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment